Tuesday 19 September 2017

Dancing animals premier



In the video I created, I used effects to make the transitions smoother from each clip I chose to be part of the video. I also faded out the music I used at the end of each clip so that the next part could stand out and make an impact. I used black and white effects on some of the clips because in the James Bond scenes it makes it more serious to the viewer and also the black and white creates tension as it doesn't have the bright colours causing distraction. The fades of scenes creates a sense of mystery and when the second song comes on the viewer is left shocked because from the bright colours and the dancing bears is a happy part, and then the transition to slower music and black and white scenes immediately creates a contrast for the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment